Sunday, January 2, 2011
The covers are made with salvaged maple gym flooring (I think it was a racquetball court) and aluminum. The text is silk screened on. Tomorrow I'll take the pages and covers to Phil's Custom Bindery to put it all together. This is the culmination of a year's worth of work, creating many of the projects, photographing them, designing the layout and building the actual object. It feels good to be so close to done on this. I'm grateful to everyone who's helped me along the way. I had to learn how to do all sorts of things I didn't know, and many I never would have thought of, and I couldn't have done it without a lot of help. Thank you much. I'll find out if I got in to grad school in March.